Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random fun times!

I just have some random pictures I wanted to post...

Jaden and mom enjoying some chocolate, and being a little goofy ....



Dad caught KynnLee laying on the couch and playing with her feet. What a cute little girl!!


I just couldn't resist some pics of my little princess all dressed up for church.


Jaden had spirit week at school. One of the days was hat day, this is the hat he chose... :)

One night during finals, I was seriously out of the room for like 3 minutes. I come back and KynnLee had got out the sugar and was dipping her fingers in it!! I don't even know how she knew what it was!
How bad is it that I let her keep doing it while I got the camera!?!?!?! It wasn't long before Jaden joined in too.

Crazy kids!

1 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

what cute little kids!