Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow day!

I finally found an app so I can blog from my iPod, so you will have to excuse any errors. :)

We ALL (mom, dad, & Jaden) had school cancelled today. We got about 5" of snow yesterday and freezing rain through the night. So glad we aren't one of the people without power!

We had one happy boy on our hands this morning when he found out it was a snow day again. We spent our snow day yesterday with our friends Haley & Kylee. Today dad got to spend the day with us. So far we have played Mario Galaxy, Michael Jackson, and Bonocoly (aka Monopoly).





Happy Snow Day to all!!

- Posted using my iPod

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

yay for snow days!

I wanna know what that ap is! I need it! :)

Rob and Jennifer said...

Sounds fun! Your kiddo's are getting so big! Kynnlee is such a big girl now.