Saturday, July 30, 2011

Osterhout family reunion 2011

Always lots of fun at the family reunion. My kidlets loved the big slide!

I was especially glad to have BreAna there!! KynnLee just clung onto her and BreAna was awesome to taker her up and down the slide, again, and again, and again... Love you BreAna!


Another favorite for the kids was the candy cannon! Oh boy... If you look closely you can see the candy in the air. Pictures just don't do it justice (especially my pictures!)




and there they go!!

More slides!


Of course uncle Sunny can't take off his Wranglers and cowboy hat for a slide!! Ha ha!! Only Sunny!!




Candy cannon round two!!






I couldn't resist a pic with the chef, uncle Kim!



Of course KynnKynn can't stay away from swings. The girl has loved to swing since she was born.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: