Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 2011

So I had to start school in Akron before Trevor was done with his externship in Tacoma, WA. So I headed back to Cleveland and left Jaden, KynnLee, and Phoebe with my parents. Trevor picked them up on his way back from Washington. What a trooper he is!! He drove all the way from Washington to Ohio by himself! And he had two kids and a dog with him from Idaho to Ohio! Way to go Trev!! All so I can go to school. :)

Here's what went down in my first few days of school.




Sore feet!! That's what happens when you do an intense pointe class after you haven't done it for 10 years. :( I found out the hard way how to properly fit for pointe shoes. Those babies in the pic were NOT right for my feet, and I danced in them for three weeks before I figured out that my feet are not painful for lack of strength, but for a wrong fitting shoe. I have the baby bunions on my feet to prove it. I was a whole new person when I found the right fitting shoe.

I made sure to have an extra special dinner ready for my fam when they finally got home.


It was very strange being home by myself for a week. But I think I needed it to ease myself into my intense semester being in an upper level ballet class every day of the week. This momma was tired! But I loved every painful, tiring, and inspiring minute of it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: