Thursday, April 4, 2013

April fools!!

I can't let April fools pass by and not play a trick on my kidlets. I didn't have time to do much so this is what I did when we got Jaden home from school...

The sign says "Wet Paint, use back door"


So they go to the back door and there's a sign that says "wet paint, use front door" (sorry, didn't get a pic).

So here they are on their way back to the front door...





He he he!!!


My friend Cindy and I did a pretty darn good April fools dinner for the fam too!! Here's what it consisted of...



They had 3 courses and had to pick from the above menu. Jaden's first course consisted of a knife (doctor's tool), spoon (sugar carrier), lemonade (pee) and spaghetti sauce (fruity cow- ya know, cuz tomatoes are technically a fruit).









They had fun!! Jaden probably enjoyed it the most, he's always a good sport. Trevor was the one with all the answers... smarty pants. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: