Monday, August 25, 2008

Little Chunky Monkey, who looks kinda funky!!

So KynnLee's hair is pretty curly when it's wet. So I decided to put some product in it and fix it up..... and boy did we have fun!! It was pretty crazy, I think we'll have to try it again in a couple months when it's longer and curlier......







Oh, and she learned how to spit, here's a display. You'll never guess who taught her that....... we were in Home Depot and Jaden kept hanging on the front of the stroller (and driving me nuts) when I realized he was spitting at her and she was spitting back!! A couple people walking by saw what was going on and had to laugh too.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Cute, cute do! :) So, it is sounding more and more like you do hair? Is this true?!?!

Micalla said...

Ken Ken is so cute and I must say you dress her very cute where do you get her cloths?!?! HA HA HA