Sunday, September 20, 2009

Butterfly update

The other day we transferred the cocoons to the butterfly house.


Here we have the cocoons in their little cup, ready to be moved to their home.

I want you to take a good look at the above pics...

Did you notice a mouth?.............

Or an eye looking back at you??..................


Jaden is such a goofball! It wasn't until after I took the pic that I realized he was peeking through. And yes, he's wearing his Halloween costume. He's going to be The Human Torch from the Fantastic 4.


Tonight I put Jaden to bed at like 8:30. At about 9:30 he comes in...
"mom, is it in the middle of the night yet?"
"No, why?"
"Because I'm going to climb in bed with you in the middle of the night."
So I put him back in bed and a few minutes later....
"Mom, LOOK!!!"
He held up his butterfly house with 5 little butterflies fluttering around. He was so excited! I was so surprised!! I haven't even paid any attention to them since I moved them over.
So we fed them some flowers dipped in sugar water.

1 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

How fun and you did a great job with her bedroom, looks so cute!