Monday, March 8, 2010

~Tooth Fairy! ~

On Friday, March 5th at approximately 8:30am, Jaden Dan Haynes lost his first tooth!

I happen to have a bit of experience with pulling teeth. My good friend Elizabeth has a sweet little girl, Meredith, and she let me pull 2 of her teeth. I got pretty good at tying floss around teeth. That floss wasn't comin out without the tooth!!

He was such a tough little man! (gets that from his mom) I told him about tying floss to his tooth the other end to a doorknob, he thought that was so cool! So, here's the professional tie job...


and the other end...


... getting ready...



... as you can tell, he wasn't scared at all. Just excited to get his tooth out!




AND he even shut the door himself!! Unfortunately, he didn't shut it hard enough. Here's his disappointed little face....

(excuse the jammies he's had for 3 years... they're his fav)
Like I said, the floss wasn't coming out without a tooth! So we just wiggled it back and forth and it popped right out!
He may look traumatized, but I assure you, he wasn't. :) And now he has a cute little toothless grin. I LOVE it! I forgot how cute it is when kids lose a tooth!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

oh dang! Jenna still hasn't lost a tooth yet. She is going to be SOOOO jealous of Jaden!

Dina said...

lol....I LOVE it! I was wonderin how he lost it, but he wouldn't tell me when I asked!

Colleen said...

What a cutie!! And tough for sure!! You have some strong genes!! ;)