Sunday, June 13, 2010

An onion a day...

keeps the doctor away??? Might be true for this little girl, we did manage to go all winter without a doctor visit. :)

So I was making a mexican dish (of course) a while ago and KynnLee climbed on the counter (as she always does) and grabbed the HUGE onion and took off to the living room.

So I followed her and caught her doing this...


SHE LIKED IT! Hmmm, does this remind you of anyone? Grandma and Grandpa Hellewell maybe? They used to eat raw onions like apples!



KynnLee also shares another trait with Grandma Myrtle... her gorgeous brown eyes. There are 12 grandkids in my family and KynnLee is the only one with brown eyes, crazy! Maybe we should have named her KynnLee Myrtle... :)



Funny how my skinny little boy won't touch veggies but loves anything chocolate, and my chubby little girl loves all kinds of veggies. She will beg for peppers too!

1 comments:

Beeda said...

love these picts