Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cleveland Zoo

We had to take advantage of the weather yesterday, so we went to the zoo. It was a blazin' 55 degrees! The highest we've seen in a while.


The camera died before we got to the actual zoo, but we got some pics in The Rainforest. It was pretty cool.


The spider monkeys came right up to talk to us. They were cute! The alligator wasn't so cute, he just stared us down. They had a LOT of different kinds of monkeys, I think they were the favorites. They are behind a screen so the pic isn't very good. It's certainly not my photography skills to blame....


It's always funny to go up to an exhibit and have to search for the animal. Here's a couple of frogs, and they're actually pretty big. And also a couple of kids on a frog...
See him now??

I was so excited when I finally got a pic of this face!! She is such an animated little baby, it was funny to see her get so excited at seeing the animals. This face also has a sound effect to go with it, you can imagine! She always does it when we go down the girlie toy aisle at the store, cracks me up!!! I think the fishies were one of her favorites too.
Can you see the lizard that was looking at her?

Of course we couldn't get out of the zoo without a souvineer. I don't know what posessed me to take a pic of their toys, I guess because I thought KynnLee's little Elephant was so cute.

0 comments: