Friday, May 1, 2009

Hairy Karie, Bloody Mary, Sitting next to the Tooth Fairy

Yep, that's the nickname (wait, aren't nicknames supposed to be short?) that my Hair Stylist gave me forever ago. I thought it kinda fit for this post, although this is not about me *being* hairy, but rather just all about hair.


I've posted before about the magical hair KynnLee has in the morning. Well, here's a collection of my favorites...



Isn't that funny?!?! I totally look forward to her crazy hair every morning!

And here's a collection of my favorite fancy do's...

Last week at church our little princess displayed a fancy little French Twist. It was so stinkin cute!! Her hair is probably not quite long enough for it though, it fell out a couple times. We'll try it again in a couple months.


This week at church KynnKynn had a fancy little french braid headband.


Here's some other every-day do's...





There are several other cute ones but I only have the pics on my cell phone. I've been texting pics to my sisters every day, it's so fun!! Trevor doesn't exactly get as excited as I do about hair, so I have to share the love with my sisters. Jaden, however, does get excited at how cute his sissy is. I got done with her hair the other day and I yelled at Jaden to come see how cute sissy is and he said, "SHE'S *TOO* CUTE!!". He came in all excited and told her how cute she is. He's such a good brother.

Here's some before and after shots for you...


Before bed:
After bed:
After hair:
Well, there you have it. I kind of wanted to keep taking more pics of the crazy morning hair, but I think I better start putting her hair in a pony when she sleeps so it doesn't get in her eyes.
I'm so glad my baby has lots of hair!!!

4 comments:

Beeda said...

I love it, the hair is so great!!hopefully i can leave this comment so here goes. I have been trying to send a comment for hours!!!!!!
love mom

Dina said...

How cute! i love it!

Unknown said...

Karie, these pictures are so funny i love the crazy bed head. And all the Cute things you do with her hair...Sadie wont sit still for me to ever do anything fancy, How do you do it? It looks like your Family is doing great!

The Flitton's said...

If I had a girl - her hair would look like that all the time! I love these pictures. I hope all is well up in Cleveland. Are you doing anything fun for the summer?