Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Watch out Sizemore!!

... here comes JADEN!


We took advantage of the nice weather the other day (daddy was studying) and went to the park to teach the Jaden-boy the basics of baseball. Tee ball starts in a couple weeks and I don't want my kiddo to be the one that hits the ball and runs to 3rd base. =)

He dressed himself appropriately for baseball, (goggles and unmatching shoes are necessary for baseball, didn't you know?) and we jumped in the bike trailer and rode down to the park. He did really good. I was pitching to him, and when he connected he could smack them outta there! I was actually scared when he got a hit. Of course every time he got a hit it was "HOME RUN!" and he'd take off running. We had fun, we're excited for tee-ball!


KynnKynn just walked around the field, stepped in the mud when she was trying to chase the ball, and watched some guys playing soccer, she loved watching the ball go way up in the air and across the field. She got upset when she didn't get her turn to pitch to Jaden. She also posed for a few pics...


The park close by is really 3 parks in one. You go down the hill to get to the 2nd one, and down another hill to get to the 3rd one. I had the brilliant idea of going all the way to the bottom, to get a work-out. Once we get down there, we gotta go up!! It was TOUGH! I had to get off and stop for a minute halfway up the 2nd hill. It's a STEEP one!! I felt like I was floating when we got on level ground. WHEW!!!
Here's some favorite pics of the ride. That boy just can't leave her alone sometimes!!


EVERYBODY was thirsty when we got home. Yeah, that hill was tough on those little riders... "Mom, why are we stopping??... GO GO GO!".
I'm glad I could grace you all with my beat-red face. It was a good work-out though, I was glad I did it...after I got home that is.

Stay tuned for the Hair blog. I was going to post it tonight, but it's past my bedtime.
Goodnight.

4 comments:

Rob and Jennifer said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute!

Dina said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are very cute! And I LOVE that red face of yours :)

Julie N. said...

You are one tough cookie! I don't know about pulling my kids up hills, it sounds too much like pioneer work. Cute pics though! I love Jaden!

Shanna said...

Dude... what are the goggles for? Bugs??
Shanna