Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Favorites

I just wanted to jot down some of my favorite things my kids do, usually on a daily basis...

KynnLee comes up to me, motions to my phone and starts dancing.
Translation: Turn the music on your phone so I can dance!!!
That's my girl!!

Jaden knows all about choking because about a year ago he swallowed a bean from his Don't Spill the Beans game. It was pretty traumatic for him. He was scared to do the #2 the next day. Anyhow, he's a pretty good look out for me, if KynnLee puts something in her mouth it's always...
"CHOKING HAZARD!!! SISSY, THAT'S A CHOKING HAZARD!! MOM, SISSY PUT SOMETHING IN HER MOUTH!!!" in a totally frantic tone. Such a good brother... ;)

When Jaden gets cold he says, "get me a blanket, I'm sugaring".

KynnLee often comes up to me and hugs my legs and goes "Oooohhhh" and gives me a pat. Such a little sweetheart!

1 comments:

Dina said...

You're kids are soo cute! I love all the pics from your KY trip too! Can't wait to see more! And I am totally jealous because it looks like sooooo much fun, except for the car ride :)