Monday, April 13, 2009

KynnKynn's jabbers translated

I just wanted to jot down some of the things KynnLee says at 13 1/2 months. It's just for my own record. You don't want to know what Jaden says at 5 yrs old... some of you already know too much (especially Ashly...).

FYI- for those that don't know, KynnLee has the nick-name KynnKynn because Jaden wanted to be Mr. Incredible for Halloween and he wanted KynnLee to be Jack-Jack/KynnKynn.

Mumma= Momma
Da da= Daddy
Da duh= Jaden
Buh pa= puppy (sounds kind of like Bubba)
Ba la la la= Ballerina!! That's right, my girl says BALLERINA!!
Ba ba= bottle/drink (even though she doesn't have a bottle anymore)
Da doe= Thank you
ah boo= Love you
Wo wo wo wo= Low low low low (like "Apple Bottom Jeans")
Hi!! = it's always with enthusiasm
ello= Hello; she even gets the "L's" in there
nan nuh= banana
my la=Myleigh (she sounded like she said it one day and I kept having her say it. I don't think she even remembers Myleigh)
book
Buh bye
WOW!
Uh oh
Ewh
Wo

She also knows a few signs...
*more *all done *thank you *please
*milk *binky *drink *blanket

and she blows kisses! gives the best hugs!

0 comments: