Monday, April 27, 2009

Girls Rule!!

Ok, I can't believe I forgot to post this. I just remembered when I uploaded the pics~


We've been playing games with a group of friends every now and then and the girls always lose at Ultimate Outburst. Well, Miss Dina had a birthday, so we got to play games again and...

THE GIRLS FINALLY WON OUTBURST!! Can I get a "Wooot wooot"!! Raise the roof!!
I had to take a pic when we were in the lead, and the guys quickly packed up the game before I could get the winning shot. That's ok, I don't need a picture to prove it, or rub it in!!
The best part is that they lost on the 10 Commandments!!! They said they could name 8 of them, and they couldn't!! WAHOO! That totally makes up for last time when Trevor's winning "Earthquake" rolled off his tongue to win the game as the last grain of salt fell in the timer. They had just been getting lucky with their easy cards...

Oooohhhhh, you'll have to excuse the sore losers. Trevor is so naughty!!
I had to post a few of the details for Julie, she was so disappointed she missed it. No worries Jules, we'll do it again!! :o)~
I had lots of other stuff to post tonight, but I watched Dancing With the Stars instead (SO awesome!!), and now it's past my bedtime.
Good night.

6 comments:

Trevor Haynes said...

Um, Karie lied, we said we could get 10 of them and only got 9 because they split one commandment into two different ones. So don't try to butter it up and say we couldn't get eight. She also didn't mention the fact that we had won like 6 times in a row and they complain when they get a difficult card, but when we get it we still do it. By the way thanks to Steve and his hints, he was your best player.

Dina said...

lol....I LOVE it! Thanks for the AWESOME post Karie! We did totally awesome! It's about time we won! And I am sure we will win again! I LOVE it! Poor Trevor, he still feels like he has to make his case :)

Kristy said...

ROTFL!

Trevor's comment is freaking hilarious! I wish I could still play games with you guys! Girls won!

Kristy

Julie N. said...

I'm so MAD I missed it! I would have loved to be there! But I'm not worried, I'm sensing that a lot of game outcomes are going to be in our favor! I love the pics!

Karie said...

Yep, I told you they were sore losers!! =)

Dina said...

The best part is that the THREE boys, who are all return missionaries couldn't name the TEN COMMANDMENTS! I LOVE it!