Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1 year down, 3 to go!!

Trevor officially completed his first year of Podiatry school with flying colors!! Can I get a "WOOT WOOT!!". A BIG HUGE pat on the back for my sweet husband.

We had a VERY much needed break after finals in May. We took the kids to the Zoo on freebie day, found this AWESOME playground, and met some friends at the beach here in Cleveland, it was a blast!! It was both of the kids’ first time at the beach.


Jaden thought it was pretty cool when we buried him in the sand. KynnKynn took advantage of the situation… I could read it on her face… PAY BACK TIME!! ...smart girl.


You KNOW I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some feet pictures in the sand. Look how cute those little piggies are!! I wanted to snap one of all of our feet in the sand, but the kiddos weren’t having any of that.


I'm gunna have to post the park and Zoo on a separate post. I honestly took 88 pictures just at the park, I need to pick which ones to put on here.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

WOOT WOOT! Congrats Trevor! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Looking forward to the zoo pics!
Shanna~

Dina said...

YEAH for first year being done! Looks like you guys had fun! Cute pics! I love the feet too!

Kristy said...

Congrats and love the foot shots -!