Sunday, October 11, 2009

Things that I'm lovin' right now

Things kept popping into my head. So I thought I would share...

1. My cute husband. Trev had to go home after Sacrament meeting today with a very grumpy little girl. When I got home he had dinner done, the table set, the whole schabang. Thanks Trev!!!
2. Books on CD. Jaden is one of the hardest kids to put to bed. He's been like this from day 1. He got a Halloween book on CD in a kid's meal. It's probably a good 45min long. He's listening to it for the 2nd time since I tucked him in bed.
3. My clean house. Sunday night is a crucial part of my week. We do dinner group on Monday and between that, grocery shopping, and kindergarten, I don't have time on Mondays to do any cleaning. Starting out the week with a clean house helps the week go so much smoother.
4. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpin candle. Picked this up at the Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale last spring. Busted it out tonight... SO YUMMY!
5. My Swiffer Wet Jet. If you need a new mop, this is the one to get.
6. My sweet baby girl and my handsome little man all dressed up for church today. KynnLee was in desperate need of new church clothes. I got some GymBucks when I bought Jaden's school clothes, and redeemed them for some church clothes for KynnKynn. Today was the first day she wore them. I just couldn't get over how cute she is!! And of course Jaden always melts my heart when he wears his suit with the STIHL pin on his lapel.
7. Grey's Anatomy. I've been wanting to watch this series for a long time now. Couldn't find anybody who had them on DVD. I recently found out that the library has them!!! I've seen a whole 3 episodes, but it's fun to have something to watch when Trev is gone studying.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cute little list! I love Grey's! I own the 1st 4 seasons. Too bad you don't live closer!! What a good husband you have!!

Rob and Jennifer said...

what a good hubby!

Rachel Holloway said...

So many good things lately! I was totally going to tell you I thought Kynnlee looked ADORABLE aon Sunday! SO CUTE! And Jaden is always a handsome little guy! :)

Julie N. said...

Wow! Your husband is good! And I agree your kiddos did look super cute sitting in front of us at church! Thanks for putting up with the 'mine, mine' boy behind you!