Sunday, April 10, 2011

While you were out

Well, the kids and I have survived the first week of Trevor's externships. He is in Worcester (aka Wooster), Massachusetts this month and in Louisville (that's Lou-uh-vul), Kentucky next month.

We've kept ourselves busy! With Jaden and I both in school it's not too hard to stay busy. I have school all day Mondays and Wednesdays and half a day Fridays and I love it! The only thing I hate is leaving my kiddos. Next year will be better because I will get to bring KynnLee with me to school and she will go to the preschool on campus. :)

Yesterday I was determined to wear the kids out. We had some errands to do and I had 2 coupons to Build-a-Bear for a free accessory, plus I had some Gym Bucks to redeem so we headed to the mall. They were exhausted when we got home!

Last night I kept myself busy making these bins for KynnLee's dresser.



Today it was 78 degrees out! That was a sign that it's safe to put up the trampoline, even though there is still a chance it could get snowed on. Now we will have another thing to keep the kids busy and wear them out!



One week down and seven more to go!
- Posted using my iPod

0 comments: