Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shoe Shopping!

I just have to tell you all about my little KynnLee girl's love for shoes. I claim this part of her personality, it has nothing to do with her dad being a foot doctor ;). I'm sad I don't have pics or flicks but it's still good...

Saturday we went to Nordstrom Rack to find some slacks for Trev. While the boys were looking in the suit department, KynnLee and I went and checked out the shoes...

I had her strapped to me in the Baby Bjorn, and good thing too because those isles would have been a pain to get a stroller through and the place was packed.

The WOLE time she was kicking her feet, jabbering, smiling, and just absolutely lovin it! I couldn't believe how many people would come talk to her and laugh at how she was just having a good time, and some people would just smile at her from afar and comment to their friends at how cute she is.

At one point she had a little pair of red shoes in her hand and a few people said "My, you just love those red shoes don't you? You're going to be fun to take shopping". I just smiled and said, "Yep, I gotta start 'em young!!". I'm very excited that I have a happy little shopper.

I told Trevor that if I had a dollar for every person that smiled at her or talked to her I could buy him a new suit... really. I should have started charging people...

Sadly, we left Nordstrom Rack empty handed. One day (4yrs from now) we can go shopping for real, I assure you there will be many more shoe shopping experiences to come! But in the meantime, KynnLee and I sure had a good time just looking around! And she brightened many other peoples' day.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

She sure is a smiley girl! You totally should start charging...great way to make a little income! :) jk

Ashly said...

of COURSE they thought she was cute!! and I'm so glad you've got a girly-girl on your hands :) you two will be a dangerous pair! she's gotten so big and is an absolute doll- can't believe how much HAIR she has now!

micalla said...

I understand her love for shoes I need to take her shoe shopping we would have fun fun!!!

Janice Lois said...

Wow…. I too enjoy shoe shopping with the kids, we all used to have a good time together during that.