Friday, October 3, 2008

Where oh where oh where is KynnLee??

I like to put KynnLee in her room to play while I get ready in the bathroom. The other day (ok, a couple weeks ago, I'm slow getting things posted) she was oddly quiet, so I went in there to see what she was doing, and she was GONE!!! She was not quite crawling or even scooting yet, just mostly turning and wiggling, so I automatically went into PANIC MODE for a few seconds. Then I heard something odd..............

Yup, she was UNDER her crib, just playing away!! She's really starting to get around... I don't know if that's good or bad.


I called Jaden in to come find her and it took him all but 2 seconds. Then he got right down and started playing with her under there and making her giggle. I love it when they play together!

0 comments: