Saturday, November 22, 2008

This-n-That

I just have to show off some of the pics I got while I was home.

Here's Grandpa Dan (my dad, whom Jaden Dan Haynes was named after...) and the two littlest grandkids. Those two little girls were so cute together!


We all went out to eat together at the Upper Crust, which I thought was awesome! Here we have Kent the freakazoid, who makes the same face in EVERY picture (you're welcome Micalla!). I'm in there, you just can't see me very well, it's better off that way anyway.


This is my Great-Uncle George who is 90 1/2 (I guess I'd be counting the halfs at that age too!). But don't ask him how it feels to be that old, because he's never been that old before...

George is probably one of the smartest people I know, even at 90 1/2!

My camera went missing for a while at Grandma's viewing and let's just say I had a few surprise pics. I deleted the one they took of my feet, which are WAY cuter than Laurie, Tanya, and Micalla's feet. Was that in the right order you guys? Tanya's in the middle? I know who "looks like the hooker".... ;o)



Speaking of the "GEM" who said Micalla looked like a hooker.... Nick...


Micalla and Tanya doing what they do best...


Laurie and BreAna. I wonder who was taking the pic that made Laurie feel the urge to give that cheesy one...


My favorite Mikka with my favorite princess...


After everything was said and done we were wiped out. Mikka is not a good faker over there on the chair though...


Maycee and KynnLee giving kisses bye. I bet I know what freakazoid taught Maycee how to use the tongue like that..... (HER DAD!)


This is KynnLee and cousin Avery. We were very excited to see Avery for the first time. I LOVE KynnLee's messy hair in the morning! It cracks me up!


KynnLee loved looking out the window on the flight home. It kept her entertained for a little bit while they were taking their sweet time before take-off.


THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

You are so dang funny! We wondered what you would think when you saw the random pics! And...I like how you swiped some pics from my site to post on yours.... Its good though! We like sharing the love!

We miss you!
Shanna

Tanya said...

Yes mine is the cute little foot in the middle.........I wouldn't call it a hooker foot though.

Tanya said...

We all know Kala is a Hooker, I just call it as I see it....Nick

Tanya said...

Love the Nutcracker music btw.

Anonymous said...

We can't belive how big your Princess is getting and we haven't even seen her. Can't wait for Christmas!

Dina said...

Cute pictures! I love her hair!

Moss Family said...

Hey Karie
krystal(thain)moss here...I was blog hopping and found yours! Its so great to see you and your cute family! Blogs are fun.... You will have to email me and we can catch up! My blog is www.jkjamoss.blogspot.com cya krystal