Thursday, January 29, 2009

Only Edward

This is going to be a quick one, I just had to post it before I forgot...

We were leaving the store and getting in the car. I was buckling KynnLee in and told Jaden to stay right by the car. Then he started getting mad because I wasn't letting him in (I have to reach over his booster to get KynnLee in). He said he didn't want to get hit by a car... and then he said,

"Well, I'll just push it away with my hand so it won't hit me".

I told him that only Edward could do that.

Then he was all interested in this "tough" Edward.

He asked "Is Edward real? Is he around town?" and "Why is he so tough?"

I told him that Edward is a vampire and we talked about it for quite a bit, and I tried to answer his 100 questions. Jaden thinks Edward is pretty dang cool.

Not 3 minutes later, on the way home, Jaden asks what color KynnLee's eyes are (hazel), and what color Jaden's are (blue), and what color mine are (green). Then he asks, "Who has red eyes?"

I told him that only Edward does.

His reply... "And Squidward??"...

I think Jaden found a new Superhero. And that's fine by me! Now it's time to teach him to act like Edward. :o)

3 comments:

Dina said...

lol.....Oh my I LOVE this! I'm so glad you posted this! It has totally made my day! Keep up the good work, Karie!

Trevor Haynes said...

my wife is filling my boy's mind with crap. If Edward is so cool why does his pose look so gay?

micalla said...

Oh NO NO Edward does not look gay he looks oh so HOT!!!!!