Thursday, January 29, 2009

The new Edward...

This kid is absolutely cracking me up!! He's totally playing up the whole Edward thing. He was sitting in quiet time and he stuck his head out and I hear...

"Mom, I want to change my name". He said it a couple times before I was able to answer.

"What do you want to change it to?"

"Edward!!"

He's keeps playing the part of when Edward stops the car, and keeps asking does Edward do this? Does Edward do that? and "Mom, don't call me Jaden anymore, call me Edward". "You tell my teachers my name is Edward."

Most recently..."Mom, does Edward spit at babies?" (as he's spitting at KynnLee)

To which I reply, "no".

"But spitting makes babies laugh." ... this is quite entertaining, I must say...

I might have to take my little man on a date to see Edward.

I had to get his enthusiasm on video...

2 comments:

Dina said...

hahaha....lol...I LOVE this! I think it is sooo funny! Had fun with you guys last night! You kids are very fun!

Leavitt Family said...

Hahahahah that's so funny he's picked up what a stud edward is! lol, my nephew who is 7 is also always asking his mom if edward does this or that. too funny! We'll have a whole new generation of edwards, and the girls their age will be so lucky ;)