Thursday, August 6, 2009

Puppies!!

On Sunday, July 12, 2009, Phoebe had 4 little babies.

Yes, I'm finally getting some pics posted.

This picture brings a whole new meaning to the term "dog pile" for me. They can't sleep unless they are all over each other.


Proud momma and her babies...


This little girl, is the spoiled rotten one!! I brought her upstairs to take pictures of her, lay her on the towel and she immediately starts whining and moving around. Pick her up and she's fine. I could not get her to hold still long enough to take a pic. So I had to hold her... (acts just like her mom!!)


So, you think babies grow fast? We were gone for 2 weeks and these little puppies OVER doubled in size!! Crazy! Their eyes are open, their fur is starting to get fluffy. So cute!!



Jaden absolutely loves them, and I've kept them away from KynnLee. In fact, I don't think she's even seen them since we've been home. She just loves dogs and animals too much, I'm afraid she would squeeze them to death.

The next few weeks will be high maintenance, but shortly after that will be $$. It's bitter-sweet when they go.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

THOSE ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!

The Flitton's said...

They are adorable!!! Connor loves these pictures.