Sunday, February 15, 2009

5 Lucky people!

Another fun blog game!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I hope you will!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I don't even have a clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift! It may not be great, but it will be fun!!
* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *

I'm seriously wondering if I will get 5 comments, most of you call or email after you read my blog. So make sure you leave a comment too!! :o)

8 comments:

Ashly said...

oooh! I win! I'll totally do it.. and if you post first on my blog, I'll make something for you..you're not exempt :)

Shanna said...

Me too!!!!
Shanna

Shanna said...

Ok.... I posted to my blog!
Shanna

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

Im in! and yes, I will post this on my blog. FUN!
Missing you,
Rhonda

micalla said...

I don't have a blog because I don't know how to do one I would post it if a had one so I still get a homemade something:)

Jamie and Darla said...

Here is your comment... you are a dork! Miss you!

-Darla

Anonymous said...

This looks totally fun! I am in and I always check your blog for new stuff. It is so cute. Jaden I mean Edward is priceless!!!

Haynes Family said...

ok so I am the last to post and I never win anything!! That is ok, I have the yucky too and have missed work. But I am getting there -- no voice -- wow that is a first. Love the stories about Jaden -- I laughed and laughed -- love your blog, it means a lot to me! thanks for sharing your life with us.
Sara