Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Midnight Entertainment

So the KynnLee girl got a touch of the flu (thank goodness she got a flu shot) and woke up the other night at midnight. I'm SORRY! Call me a MEAN MOM!! I couldn't help it!!! She had a bath before she went to bed and it does magical things to her hair....




If you're going to get up at midnight, might as well enjoy it a little. But no matter how messy her hair is, she's still my gorgeous little princess.

She was back to her mischievous little self today, getting all the toothbrushes and toothpaste out of her favorite drawer, digging out tupperware, cookie cutters, you name it, if it's within reach, she's got it out. And no, I don't enjoy doing her hair every day, not one single bit...



Jaden likes to get Phoebe's leash out and hook it to random things. This is his latest snatch...

He was pulling her around and she was just sitting there looking at a toy in her hand, it was hilarious!! It didn't last long though...

Crazy kids.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I LOVE the last picture! Jaden is almost cracking a smile.... and KynnLee's look of terror is hilarious!!!!
Shanna

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

crack me up!