Friday, February 6, 2009

Ping-Pong and Applebottom Jeans

Jaden loves to jam to this song in the car. I mean, he makes me turn it up pretty loud. The other day I dropped him off at preschool and KynnLee and I were leaving. This song was on at a normal volume, and KynnLee starts dancing and clicking her tongue!! It was so dang funny! She actually sounded just like it, cracks me up. She has started to really dance to anything that remotely has a tune.

Then as we pull in the driveway, Applebottom Jeans came on the radio. I turned around and started singing and dancing to KynnLee and she just started giggling and dancing with me. I thought it was so funny so I just sat there in the driveway being a total goofball and making her giggle and dance. Then I got out (left the music on) and poked my head in the back door to get the groceries and she was still smiling so I shook my booty and sang a little more to get more giggles. I got out to take the groceries in and looked across the way to see a neighbor a couple lawns over wave at me... I bet that just made his day!

3 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

Hey Karie. I found you while surfing the other day. I just wanted to say hi. and see how you are doing. Looks like you are doing good. Your kids are so cute!!!

Dina said...

lol....I love it! I bet you totally made his day!

Ashly said...

rofl! that is AWESOME. hilarious! and by the way- I love that website you talk about in your next post! thanks for the intro to that one :) coming down this way anytime soon? not the same without you here :( emilee anderson just had her baby- get on facebook and you can see him! he's adorable.