Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All about me

A great big thank you to my phenomenal friend, Ashly, (whom I miss dearly) who gave me an excuse to blog about something different. It's picture tag. It's all about things we love.

3 things I love right now:
Trevor's Computer


To keep me warm this frigid winter.


3 places I'd love to go:
Boating at mom and dad's

Hawaii

A really good dance class


3 things I'd love to have:
Lexus RX350, or any SUV really

My own pink MacBook

A gigantic master bathroom


3 books I love to read again and again:
Duh...

The whole series really

Actually I'd like this book to get finished so I could read the whole thing.


3 things I'd love to learn more about:
Building shelves for the garage, basement,...

Cooking

Quick Money Making


It's picture tag, and you all are it! And we all know that family, the gospel, and friends are on the list...those are givens...so you can't use those things!. Let's see what YOU love.

2 comments:

Ashly said...

now *those* were some fun things.. see and I didn't know some of those things. Now I'll have to add a pink mac book to my wishlist as well ;)
and since when did kynnlee start looking like such a mini-jaden?! that 3rd picture on your next post had me in stitches because it looked JUST like him! so, so, so cute.
p.s.- ((miss you too))

micalla said...

I need Midnight sun to come out I need my Edward!!!!!;)